Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What Is Number 1 In Your Life?

As a Christian, God should be number 1 in my life. But, often times I put life and my family before Him. There are days I don't spend more than 5 minutes with Him in prayer or reading. I do listen to Christian music a lot, but sometimes it is more entertainment than worship.

What ever is number 1 in your life is the god of your life. Everyone has a god in their life - whether they admit it or not. But, is your god God?

If you want God to be the number one thing in your life, what do you do to make Him number 1? I am trying to getting some reading in in the morning before my daughter wakes up. I am hoping that starting the day off on the right foot will motivate me to spend more time in prayer even when I am busy doing other things. Hopefully it will also allow me to actually listen and meditate on the words of the songs I listen to on the radio.

Thoughts?

No comments: